Expedition Details – Sign up Now .
4 Day Paris photography workshop featuring Holiday Winter Season in Paris. Visiting Paris Holiday Markets, Louvre pyramid, the Eiffel tower, La Defense and more; with sessions covering architectural and long exposure photography, street photography and black & white photography.
Join Jean Michel Missri and Charles Lupica, International award winning photographers, for this Parisian adventure as they help you capture the essence of Paris in the winter holiday season. This workshop is designed for amateurs and advanced photographers alike who are interested in enhancing their photography skills including long exposure, street photography, night photography and black & white photography in one of the most enchanting cities in the world. The Holiday markets in Paris offer enchanting opportunities for day and night street photography and winter scenes. The La Defense business district provides a stunning vista of ultra-modern buildings. A surreal playground for long-exposure, architectural and upscale street photography. We will take you behind the scenes in the digital darkroom to learn special techniques, blend and manipulate skies, alter lighting, mirroring structures, managing holiday lights and more to sculpt your image into fantastic architectural worlds. Selected works from participants may be published in a future edition of Shades of Gray Magazine.
Paris Long Exposure Photography workshopParis Long Exposure Photography workshop
The workshop includes 4 days of capturing the magic of Paris at the holidays. The workshop starts off with a Meet & Greet dinner the night of arrival at a centrally located restaurant. After dinner, time permitting, we will head out along the banks of the Seine for some night shooting. Each morning we’ll head out into the awakening city for shooting holiday markets. Several evenings we’ll be out late trying to capture the city of light at night. The Meet & Greet dinner on December 6th and a book of ten Metro tickets will be included in the price of the workshop. All other transportation, meals, airfare, accommodations and miscellaneous expenses are not included. The workshop is limited to 12 participants.
- Wednesday December 6th at 19:00 PM CET, Meet & Greet Dinner. A first night communal dinner (included in workshop price, details to be provided upon registration). As time permits, we will head out for an evening photo shoot in our surroundings in Paris. You will start your journey learning from Charles Lupica and Jean Michel Missri how to turn holiday lights, architecture and reflective light into stunning photographic art.
- Workshop continues on Thursday December 7th through Sunday December 10th ending around 1:00 PM CET on Sunday. Each morning we will meet in a central location and head out to shoot holiday lights, decorations, architecture and winter in Paris.
- Specific details of location, review sessions and meet up addresses will be provided upon registration. Specifics of locations and times are subject to change based on weather and other circumstances in Paris at the time of the trip.
- Physical expectations are lightly strenuous city walking, riding on transport and standing.
- Additional general workshop information can be found on our Workshop FAQ.
Sign up Now places are limited to 12 participants.
For questions or additional information contact us.